Boston has dancers who either dance On1 (LA style), On2 (New York style), or both. We even have a few regular club dancers who dance Cuban style (but they’re so few I can count them all on the fingers of my hand).
Boston normally has a club open 6-7 days a week. The scene is hot! Check my calendar to keep up to date on all the salsa events going on around town every week.
- Salsa in the Park, lessons taught by MetaMovements (On1).
- This weekly event is held every summer.
- You can help support Salsa in the Park by making a tax-deductible donation!
- Risqué @ Arc Lounge (a venue catering to bachateros!).
- Havana Club Friday, lesson taught by Salsa y Control (On1).
- Club Latinos at Fire + Ice @ Fire + Ice Havard Square, lesson taught by Salsa Matei (On1).
- Salsa & Latin Dance Cruise (summer only).
- Ryles Sunday, lesson taught by Stewart (On2).
- An Tua Nua
- This well-known venue became Arc Lounge in 2014.
- One of Boston’s original hardcore salsero venues.